Tuesday 4 October 2011

Philip Scott - Kilton, Worksop, Nottinghamshire

I would like to thank all the team at CTS Renewables for doing a great job on the installation of a photovoltaic system at my house in Worksop.

After doing a lot of research on the internet and getting quotes in from a few companies, I chose CTS Renewables because they were honest, open and didn't try to baffle me with the science. In the end I chose to have Sharp Solar Panels with a SMA Sunny Boy Inverter as it offered me the best balence of "quick return on investment" to "quality and credibility of manufacturer".

The installation team were polite, efficient and very tidy, with all work completed in just a couple of days. For the first time ever, I am actually looking forward to getting my electricity bill to see what I have saved, let alone the feed in tariff payments!

Many thanks again. Mr Scott

(Feedback received via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment