Tuesday 4 October 2011

Nikki Duckmanton - Clipstone, Mansfield, Notts

A First class instalation from CTS Solar, after spending quite some time looking into photovoltaic system as a possible way to generate some money on a long term investment and also free electricity during the day to help out with the running cost of my new hot tub, Paul West from CTS Solar had all the answers and l was very impressed with the level of help l received from them.

I had my system installed in January in what was possible the worst winter for many years, with this in mind the install was not delayed and was carried out with complete professinalism. I am very happy with my choIice of BP Solar Panels and Schuco inverter and to date the system is generating nicely and l am seeing a heathy return on my investment. from start to finish CTS Solar have been fantastic.

A Very Big Thank You to all that were involved in my install, l would not hesitate to recommend CTS Solar to anybody.

(Feedback received via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment