Tuesday 4 October 2011

Anthony Gordon - Ravenshead, Nottinghamshire


Dear CTS Solar,

I spoke to your project manager this morning and challenged him to guess how many units our new pv system had clocked up between sunrise and 08.45 - he fell way short of the mark! I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the panels and I'm amazed at how much electricity they are generating. I am now on a mission! I want the whole of Ravenshead to go solar! For both environmental and financial reasons.

I should add that we were extremely pleased with the project manager and the team who installed the system. They were very efficient, courteous and tidy - a credit to your company.

Here's to generating more solar electricity.

Best wishes

Antony Gordon


(Feedback received via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment