Tuesday 4 October 2011

Alan Baxter - Forest Town, Mansfield

I have to say that when I first heard about the supposed benefits of solar panels I was somewhat sceptical to say the least.

The CTS representative was very professional and explained clearly the terms of the Feed In Tariff and how the installation would be undertaken. Setting aside the ecological considerations the financial benefits did seem to be too good to be true but in this case they really are extremely beneficial. The decision to go ahead was in the end a no brainer and try as I might I could not fault CTS in any respect. The work was carried out promptly and to a very high standard.

I would certainly recommend CTS to anyone who was interested in having solar panels.

(Feedback received via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment