Wednesday 30 November 2011

Mr Holmes, Sheffield

Dear CTS Renewables ,

Just reporting on today;s install at my property. I had the cable you sent over installed into the garage and loft ready for the installation. This significantly reduced the installation time. In fact the electrician thought his birthday and Christmas had all come at once.

Your team arrived at 09:31 and were done by 2:00pm. The conditions were bad on the roof with the wind gusting over 30mph. never the less the work progressed at a rapid pace, I was pleased with your team who are a credit to your company, they were helpful and went out of their way to fully explain d`a prHvi;n5f all the switches, the Inverter in the loft, and the paperwork. I went up onto the roof myself, and was given a full explanation of how everything was installed. I couple of the roof tiles were broken during the installation, which I expected would happen, however, I had my roofer leave some spares which your team installed to replace those that got broken.

Kind Regards

Mr Holmes

(Feedback received via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment