Wednesday 30 November 2011

Mr Brenton, Solihull

Dear CTS Renewables,

Just felt I should drop you a note to say thank you to you and the team at CTS Renewables for the great job you did on my solar system install up against the sudden early cessation of the favourable FIT tariff and all the problems that brought with stock and equipment etc.

Your communications were excellent throughout as well as your commitment to get the customer what was ordered in unusual circumstances. You did everything you said you would do to the standards you said it would be done, and all your staff were courteous and hardworking throughout.

I am certainly pleased I chose you / your team and would have no hesitation in recommending you to others - I do ususally find it difficult having people working on my property - but CTS Renewables have really impressed me.

I know its a bit sad, but I was really surprised & impressed with the black Hilti hardware used to secure the black framed panels which really was unexpected icing on the cake, I am aiming to get out more once the FIT cheques start coming in !!

I have already heard that people have been let down by other suppliers who just gave up with the government FIT date change so as I said I am sure I made the right choice.

Please pass on my thanks to the fitters and electricians & scaffolders as my wife said everyone was really great - polite, and helpful / informative as to what was going on.

I will forward a good picture of the installation when we get a decent day.

Many thx again

Mr Brenton

(Feedback received via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment