Thursday 29 September 2016

Mr Bury - Grange-Over-Sands, Cumbria

Shelley, I wanted to write to you and your team to let you know how pleased we are with our solar installation.

I was recommended CTS Renewables and the whole process from initial contact to paying the bill has been a real pleasure. You helped me choose the parts, explained how it all worked and made me feel completely at ease with buying something that is a bit different to a normal purchase!

DNO application we managed between us, Ben and Barry represented you so professionally around my property, they are both a credit to your organisation. The installation looks great and from its performance today I am sure it will be powering my house for years and years.

Really big thank you!

(emailed into the office 22/9/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment