Monday 20 August 2012

Rachel Scott - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

To all the team at CTS Renewables I would like to thank you for my immerSUN unit.

I had the immerSUN unit installed just over a week ago and I am very impressed. I have not had to put on my boiler since I have had the immerSUN device installed and constantly had hot water. It had heated the tank from the previous evenings use by 10.30am, I believe this device will save me putting my boiler on through the sunnier months saving me money on my gas bill.

You can track its output via the LCD monitor, and it quickly reacts to the change of load in the house.

The LCD display show you today’s Kwh and total Kwh of the energy saved that would of gone back to the grid.

The installation was quick and easy. The engineers talked me through any questions I had, they carried out their work very efficiently and proactively. I am more than pleased with CTS Renewables and recommending them to all my friends and family.

Many thanks,

Rachel Scott.

(Feedback received via email)

No comments:

Post a Comment